Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Testimonial From An August Wedding

I thought this testimonial we just received would be a nice little post here on the blog. This is from a wedding at Laurel Creek Manor on August 22nd.

Travis was the DJ at our wedding, and I couldn't have had a better experience. Before a bride picks their dj they should understand how important their role is in their wedding. The DJ is the mini wedding planner that makes your wedding or event flow. If you have a great DJ you will have a perfect wedding... Travis made my wedding perfect... Adams DJ Service provided a one on one meeting with Travis, who helped me set up a time line for my event. Since he had done many weddings in the past he helped me with all the questions I had. Thank you so much for making my wedding special.
Ari Borgia

I can't emphasize how much it is our goal and philosophy to always provide the service that creates testimonials like the one above.

No comments:

Post a Comment