Monday, May 30, 2011

Wedding Network USA Tacoma/South Sound June Meeting



Register here: http://ticketsoregon.com/event.php?event_id=949


This Wednesday - Wedding Professionals in the South End unite again!


Where: Indian Summer Golf & Country Club

When: Wednesday June 1 from 6pm - 9pm

What: Networking, Food and Good Times

Menu:

Appetizers
Greek Chicken Tarts
Fresh Hummus and Olive Tappenade with pita chips
Fresh Fruit and Cheese Skewers
Caprese Skewers

Salad
Jicama Slaw with Roasted Red Peppers
Sliced Baquettes with balsamic dipping oil

Entrée
Tenderloin Medallions and Sauteed Scallops
served with
Oven Roasted Potatoes
Fresh Green Beans

Dessert
Fresh Berry Parfaits

Let's have fun mingling, networking and enoying the food and the space at Indian Summer Golf & Country Club!

3 comments:

  1. This looks like it was a great event. I love events at country clubs. The menu also sounds delicious. It is hard to have a great event. The venue is one of the most important parts for me. The fact that it was at a golf course sounds wonderful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to reserve a event space nyc venue for my wedding. I am in confusion which will be the best place for my wedding. I hope to get suggestion from any of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post is really good providing good information.. I liked it and enjoyed reading it. Keep rocking !!

    Wedding Music Melbourne

    ReplyDelete