Friday, July 3, 2009

Recent Song List From Wedding Reception

I was asked recently to make the play list of the songs I played during dancing for a wedding of some clients. I thought I'd share it with the world, since it's a decent variety of the music they and their guests wanted to hear that night.

Celebration – Kool & The Gang

Let’s Get It Started – Black Eyed Peas

Electric Slide – Marcia Griffiths

Get Down Tonight – K.C. & The Sunshine Band

At Last – Etta James

Poker Face – Lady Gaga

Now That We Found Love – Heavy D & The Boys

Culo – Pitbull

We Are Family – Sister Sledge

Waiting All My Life – Rascal Flatts

Feel Like Making Love – Bad Company

Like A Rock – Bob Segar

Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Queen

Let’s Dance – David Bowie

Stayin’ Alive – Bee Gees

Cha Cha Slide – Mr. C

Live Your Life – T.I. & Rihanna

Money Maker – Ludacris

Wild Thing – Tone Loc

Push It – Salt & Pepa

Low – Flo Rida

Crank That – Soulja Boy

Hey Ya – Outkast

I Know You Want Me – Pitbull

Disturbia – Rihanna

4am – Kaskade

Sea Of Love – Honeydrippers

Yeah – Usher

Get Low – Lil Jon & The Eastside Boyz

Twisted – Keith Sweat

Show Me The Way To Go Home – Emerson Lake & Palmer

Goodnight Sweetheart - The Spaniels

(Encore #1) Wild Thing – Troggs

(Encore #2) Gloria – Van Morrison


1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog you’ve got here.. It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!! You can visit my site.
    Wedding Receptions Woodinville

    ReplyDelete